I got this delicious sample from Dexter3657. This is quite good, and I may consider a purchase of this if they have it at the tea festival. It brews up to a gorgeous garnet colour on the first steep. Less deep on the second steep. Whatever astringency is in the tea, I didn’t notice it, but I slurped this one back pretty fast. Also, I’m not always very good at picking up on various notes in a tea if I don’t pay attention.

I liked this one, and see this easily fitting in my morning tea routine.

Thank you Dexter!

Dexter3657

:)) This isn’t my favorite from Capital Tea, but I’m glad that you like it. I really like almost everything I got from Capital Enjoy the tea festival – hope you pick up some great teas.

scribbles

Whatever I pick up you know I’m gonna share, despite your ever expanding cupboard :)

Comments

Dexter3657

scribbles

I love my rescues, tea, fitness and art. I love the great, green world, and all that’s in it.

TO