reviewed Tea Canteen by DAVIDsTEA

I love this. I don’t bring tea in this, ‘cos I don’t want aroma’s or flavours mixed together. So I boil some H20 to bring to work in it and infuse the flavour/tea of the day in a different cup. I refill the canteen with H20 when needed.

I love the simple, clean lines of the design. But even more, I love how it keeps H20 hot. One of my best buys.

Aimee Popovacki

i love this one, i just wish it had an infuser in it! it keeps the tea superhot like a timolino, and is so much bigger than the timolino, but i’m not a huge fan of using tea filter bags.

scribbles

I’m not a fan of filter bags either. I just use this to transport or keep water hot. No tea due to fear of cross-contamination.

Aimee Popovacki

thats actually such a good idea for it.. I think i’m going to use mine for that.. i’ve only used it once or twice!

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

scribbles

Aimee Popovacki

I love my rescues, tea, fitness and art.

TO