drank Coconut Oolong by Majesteas

More snow (sigh).

I decided to brew up a trusted favourite. I think I must always keep a coconut oolong in my cupboard. I haven’t tried one that I dislike, although I do prefer some over others. This is one of those that I like a little more.

Infusion is bright yellow. Upfront taste is toasty coconut. As the cup cools, butter and a touch of salt lingers.

The second infusion doesn’t offer much, but the toasted coconut still makes its presence known.

Terri HarpLady

London tea room carries a tasty coconut oolong. I used to have it in my cupboard, now I want a cup :)

scribbles

I wish I could fedex it to you immediately…but I’m more than willing to share…

Stephanie

We got ice. I’ll trade ya for some snow

Terri HarpLady

Maybe I’ll treat myself to a pot at the LTR this week :)

scribbles

Stephanie, you’re right. Ice worse.

Terri – I’m thinking I may have to check LTR out.

Terri HarpLady

It’s a local company, so if I pick some up I can send you a sample :)

scribbles

Ohhhh….THANK YOU!! I’d love some if you pick it up.

Terri HarpLady

Might want to send me a reminder in a week or so (after I’ve had a chance to got it). I can be a bit of an airhead, LOL.

pyarkaaloo

coconut oolongs are amazing!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

scribbles

I wish I could fedex it to you immediately…but I’m more than willing to share…

Stephanie

We got ice. I’ll trade ya for some snow

Terri HarpLady

Maybe I’ll treat myself to a pot at the LTR this week :)

scribbles

Stephanie, you’re right. Ice worse.

Terri – I’m thinking I may have to check LTR out.

Terri HarpLady

It’s a local company, so if I pick some up I can send you a sample :)

scribbles

Ohhhh….THANK YOU!! I’d love some if you pick it up.

pyarkaaloo

coconut oolongs are amazing!

My tea journey started in 2012, when a friend gifted me some loose leaf. I guess she thought I was drinking too much coffee. Blown away by the amazing flavours I immediately embraced the loose leaf tea. I still drink coffee, but my main choice of beverage is now tea.

My tea preferences are blacks, pu’erhs, oolongs and greens.

TO