drank Watermelon Mint by DAVIDsTEA

I had this earlier this evening. Needed something cold and refreshing after my workout and remembered that I had this cold brewing in the fridge.

I don’t usually like minty tea’s, but I had success with another mint tea, and thought I’d give this one a try when I read a different review stating it offered a coolness rather than a minty flavour.

I remember when I opened the packet it smelled strongly of bubble gum. When I took a sip, that’s exactly what it tasted like as well. Watermelon bubble gum. It does have that melon flavour, but it’s too artificial and candy-like for me. I’m glad I only got a pitcher packet of it. Not for me.

caile

Yeah, I got the bubblegum taste as well especially after it sat in the fridge overnight. :(

Comments

caile

My tea journey started in 2012, when a friend gifted me some loose leaf. I guess she thought I was drinking too much coffee. Blown away by the amazing flavours I immediately embraced the loose leaf tea. I still drink coffee, but my main choice of beverage is now tea.

My tea preferences are blacks, pu’erhs, oolongs and greens.

TO