I bought some of this at the grocery store, while waiting for tea that I ordered to come in the mail. My sister recommended it to me, and we have similar tastes in tea, so I thought I would give it a shot. It smells like berries as soon as you open the package, and that smell intensifies as you steep the pyramid bag. The berries are much more prominent than the black tea in both smell and taste, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing if you are in the mood for something very fruity. None of the tastes are overly fake or cloying, as the berry flavor matched the blueberries I had been eating pretty handily. If you are looking for a strong black tea base, I would look elsewhere. For what it is, a bagged, flavored black tea you can pick up at any grocery store, it’s a good choice.

I am cold steeping some right now, because I imagine it will be delicious that way. Will update once I have determined whether or not I am correct in my assumption.

Married lady in her late twenties who is relatively new to tea (that isn’t iced and artifically sweetened, that is) and loving it so far.

I have liked most kinds of tea that I have tried so far, but I especially like rich black teas. I enjoy tea iced and hot, but generally don’t add anything to it either way. My husband only drinks iced, but I have been expanding his tea horizons!

Current favorite: Harney & Sons Black Currant