drank Black Iced Tea by Tazo

This has been my go to iced tea mix for some time. Though I have been experimenting with icing pretty much every tea I buy, this is one I know works well and keep a pitcher of in the fridge. Tazo Black was my upgrade from Lipton, after I tried an iced tea from Starbucks one day and really enjoyed it. It has a better flavor, and a slight kick that cold brewed Lipton does not have. My husband enjoys it with sweetener, while I drink it plain, and both ways are great. We brew it as per the directions on the box, which is more of a pain that cold brewing, but I can’t argue with results.

I go through iced tea like it is water in the summertime, and because I don’t add sugar, there has to be a good amount of refreshing, rich flavor to keep me interested. This tea has that, and will have a spot in my fridge until it is unseated.

Married lady in her late twenties with two cats and a newly discovered love of tea.

I have enjoyed most of the teas that I have tried so far, but I especially like rich black teas. I drink it plain, both iced and hot.

Current favorite: Harney & Sons Tower of London