drank Black Iced Tea by Tazo

This has been my go to iced tea mix for some time. Though I have been experimenting with icing pretty much every tea I buy, this is one I know works well and keep a pitcher of in the fridge. Tazo Black was my upgrade from Lipton, after I tried an iced tea from Starbucks one day and really enjoyed it. It has a better flavor, and a slight kick that cold brewed Lipton does not have. My husband enjoys it with sweetener, while I drink it plain, and both ways are great. We brew it as per the directions on the box, which is more of a pain that cold brewing, but I can’t argue with results.

I go through iced tea like it is water in the summertime, and because I don’t add sugar, there has to be a good amount of refreshing, rich flavor to keep me interested. This tea has that, and will have a spot in my fridge until it is unseated.

Married lady in her late twenties who is relatively new to tea (that isn’t iced and artifically sweetened, that is) and loving it so far.

I have liked most kinds of tea that I have tried so far, but I especially like rich black teas. I enjoy tea iced and hot, but generally don’t add anything to it either way. My husband only drinks iced, but I have been expanding his tea horizons!

Current favorite: Harney & Sons Black Currant