This tea brewed up lighter than I expected, and the taste is lighter than I was expecting as well. But that isn’t a bad thing in this case. The cranberry aspect of this blend has a very distinctive scent and taste, but it isn’t bitter or tart as you might expect a cranberry flavored tea to be. I wouldn’t have guessed the specific nuts in the blend, but almonds make sense. There is a definite nuttiness after you get the initial cranberry notes, and it is a complimentary blend of flavors. Someone else mentioned granola in their review, and that reminded me of a trail mix granola bar that I have had before. This tea is the liquid version of that – nutty, fruity, and sweet.

I generally don’t sweeten tea, but even left plain, this tea has a sweet finish. I only have a sample size of this, but I will definitely be trying some of it iced. This is a tea I will definitely consider getting some more of in the future.

Married lady in her late twenties who is relatively new to tea (that isn’t iced and artifically sweetened, that is) and loving it so far.

I have liked most kinds of tea that I have tried so far, but I especially like rich black teas. I enjoy tea iced and hot, but generally don’t add anything to it either way. My husband only drinks iced, but I have been expanding his tea horizons!

Current favorite: Harney & Sons Black Currant