drank Earl Grey by Bentley's

I am finishing these Bentley teas from last winter’s stash of borrowed tea. I am guilty for not purchasing them but borrowing them instead, well one does not borrow tea, as I have no intention of replacing them. I might someday give my mother-in-law a box of tea but not as nice as the Bentley chest she received from her own child. Enough, now for the review at hand:

Tea is golden in color, similarly to that of a green tea. What I notice at first breathing in the fragrance of the tea is that it is a smooth smelling tea; none of that oceanic or grassiness in the smell.

I first steeped this tea for 2 minutes and did not wish to add anything to it. It is lovely as is; in taste it is creamy, and very mild. The bergamot oil does make me think I smell orange and I am happy to have finally discerned this since I have been fortunate to come to know that bergamot is a citrus fruit, like an orange.

I like this Earl Grey by Bentley’s.

Buy from: The Boston Tea Company