drank English Tea No. 1 by Ahmad Tea

Tea’s brew is dark amber in color and steeped for 5 minutes.

I wanted to continue with sampling teas flavored with bergamot and I am happy to say this is a very nice cup of tea, brewed freshness is soothing to the throat, and very smooth. There is no sharpness or after taste. With each sip, tea maintains over all quality making for a fine cup of tea.

seule771

Thank you. I will try to brew less time and not boiling either; since I am still trying to find the essence of the bergamot.

Comments

seule771

Sterling, MA