drank Senna Herbal Tea by Hemani

I always begin the New Year in wanting to rid my body of excess. I came to find that this tea can help me to eliminate and flush out my system.

This tea brews a very dark umber when boiled fully. I drink this tea nightly prior to retiring. I sip it slowly since it is my last cup for the day. It is smooth and its laxative quality is most effective.

I am happy to have found this tea and I hope to continue to experience good results. Overall, it is a good tea for ridding of waste-by-products found in the body.

Thank you to the Hemani brand.

seule771

The International folks may not be pleased with me sampling their teas and divulging this either. The last time I attempted to visit store it was closed, yet their light was on.
Something of my character is always being negated and divulge. I help as well. So stupid of me.

seule771

I trust others are not keeping count on how frequent I purchase this tea. I found another Senna Green tea to compare Hemani brand to. Competition perhaps for Hemani as this Senna tea hails from Poland by way of Ontario Canada. Oh, well.

Comments

seule771

Sterling, MA