drank English Tea No. 1 by Ahmad Tea

I fixed myself a cup of this tea with honey today and it was very warm and welcoming. The sweetness made the tasting of it more like liquor, licorise without the anise. As well as brought out the malt flavoring in the cup of tea.

I am happy that I tried it, as such; since I do not usually put anything in my teas. In all the honey enhanced the flavoring; made it richer and bolder for a fuller bodied tea, whole-roundly.

seule771

Having a box of tea makes for better experimenting with.

Comments

seule771

Having a box of tea makes for better experimenting with.

Sterling, MA