For a great Cuppa, pour fresh boiling water onto a tea bag in the cup. Allow cuppa to stand for 2-3 minutes, which will reveal true flavor of the cuppa. Alternatively, if you are making a brew using a teapot allow one tea bag per cuppa. Allow pot to stand for 3-4 minutes, gently stir pouring the brew.

I decided to fix myself a cup of the London Cuppa since I have not had it in a while. I still have a few of those round sachets left. Using my new tea mug I placed one tea bag in a cup and poured fresh boiling water onto the bag in the cup. Allowing it to brew for between 2-3 minutes.

I am pleased to say this was a good choice in starting my day. The cup is a nice and hot tea brew. A lovely dark malt color and smelling of mild roasted brew. The taste is robust, deep and very rich, malt is all I can think to say of the flavoring in the cup.