This is tea is made of 100% Natural Ingredients…

Brewing instruction:
For best flavor steep for 3-5 minutes

Tea is dark amber in color

Brewing this tea longer for the full 5 minutes does result in a distinctive full-bodied tea that is darker with malt for flavoring. Tea is more robust that that of the London Cuppa. The London Cuppa is more roasted it seems than this Assam black tea. I want to say it is earthy tasting, I think I mean to say it is strong tea, purer than the London Cuppa.

In all, my days have been spent comparing these teas as they are very similar in nature, however, The Kopili Assam tea does stand out as being more assertive by far. Taste can be too strong but if one is a coffee drinker and wanting to switch to teas, then this would make for a good choice. Possibly.