drank English Tea No. 1 by Ahmad Tea

Infuse: for 3-5 minutes

Tea’s brew is dark amber in color when steeped for the full 5 minutes.

I continue to play and enjoy these new teas that I have obtained this year. I say this because I find that they are similar and I try to discern what stands out in one cup as opposed to another tea of similar nature/derivatives.

The bergamot oil makes this tea more wholesome throughout since it is evenly distributed in aroma, flavor and the strength of the tea. Steeping it longer or less is pretty much the same cup of tea. I note the smoothness in the roasted flavor of the tea with no after taste. It is not as full bodied as The Kopili Assam tea and not as bold either.

This English tea is smooth and rich; silk-like in quality and taste, making for a well-balanced cup of tea.