drank English Tea No. 1 by Ahmad Tea

I continue to enjoy another cup of this fine tea that is highly flavored with bergamot. Noticing more and more the citrus flavoring, as I am, happily reminded of when one has had an orange and the texture lingers in your hands and nostrils as the smell is carried in the air. It is a lemon-like (citrus) scent but only in the oil; strong and bitter but not in taste as the bergamot does make this tea smoother and milder in taste.

The aroma, the color and teas’ strength all are evenly distributed in the cup.

Sterling, MA