drank Hemani Herbal Slim Tea by Hemani

I am trying a new Naturally Caffeine free Herbal Tea. I don’t normally discuss my teas that are diet in nature in my reviews, but since I have been stretching finances with the need for buying more teas and to continue to submit reviews I find that I might have to reveal more.

I put one tea bag in a cup of boiling water & left to steep for the full five minutes. Tea is very strong in scent, kind of like a licorice combined with anise; as this description for the herbals may not be correct, just note tea is pungently strong and I must say taste wise I don’t like the after taste of the herbs.

I might try this tea again with a shorter infusion since it is so very strong. Overall, this herbal tea is not to my liking at this time.