I wanted to have some herbal tea this morning and was most pleased when I opened my Teaman canister to find, still a few tea bags remaining. I simply thought I had finished it.

I placed one tea bag in my mug and poured hot water over the bag and left to steep for close to five minutes. I like how the fragrances filled the air around me; as the herb’s mixture of blueberry and blackberry livens the room with its fruity scents. It is a floral melody taking place around and near me; so delighted to be able to have this tea once more.

Tea’s color is red and tasting like liquor since it is very sweet and flowery smelling. This herbal tea makes for a good cup…a dosage filled with energy and zestfulness in living.