The tea that I tend to fall back on when needing a simple cup of tea with no explanation or much examination is this store brand green tea. I simply take one tea bag, place in a cup and pour fresh boiling water and steep for less than 2 minutes. I remove the tea bag and sip my tea slowly since it is very hot.

It is good tea serving the need for a cup of hot tea and nothing more. I am not thinking of the health benefits of tea, nor of its calming effects. I am thirsty and I want a cup of hot tea and this does just fine.

Sterling, MA