I place one teabag into a cup and pour on the fresh boiling water and left to steep for 5 minutes. The tea brewed to a dark amber in color and its roasted smell fills the air nicely; it has a malt flavor taste and tea is full bodied. I don’t feel the need for sugar. It is suggested that lemon may be added to it. I like this tea just plain and nicely hot.

I fall back on premium store brand tea for economic reason and to have a nice cup of tea with no fuss in the making and the taste quite agreeable.

You can stock expensive teas as well as having some store brand name that you have come to like for its simple ness and goodness in the cup.