drank Genmai-cha by Yamamotoyama

I have not had this tea for a long while. I wanted something of substance to tide me over until dinner and I find this tea is rightly so. I like to steep this tea for a good 3 minutes and the water to have been boiling. So that when it is done steeping, the cup is piping hot and steamy to help bring forth the tea’s aroma.

There is nuttiness in the taste and smelling of the tea, and that mix with the roasted brown rice make me think of oats. I remember when young and wanting to feel a warm cup of porridge would be the remedy. This is similar in some small way.

I enjoy the nutty flavor and the steam rising from the cup as it rubs my nostrils most nicely.

K S

I haven’t tried this one yet. I like their other teas enough I will have to grab this cheapster steepster.