drank Regular Green Tea by Forrelli

Regular Green Tea by Forrelli

Whenever I am feeling cheap and not wanting for more than a plain cup of tea, I have been turning to this green tea. I put two bags in a cup and pour boiling hot water into the cup and left to steep for five minutes. I took out some honey and lemon to fancy this up a bit.

I realize it would have been best to put the honey at the bottom of cup and to squeeze some of the limejuice prior to pouring the boiling water as well. Anyhow, I added these items to the steeped tea and stirred until it seems to have mixed evenly with the tea.

I must say for wanting a simply made cup of tea, this is quite nice. The lemon/lime makes me think of chamomile and the honey adds smoothness and enriches the tea. This is so lovely indeed and I am thankful for having tried it.

Angrboda

That sounds like an interesting combination. I think I’ll try it one of these days. Thanks for that. :)