drank Slim Tea by Hemani

Slim Tea by Hemani

I have been drinking this tea each evening prior to retiring and so far no results to brag about. I can say this diet is failing; no pounds or inches coming off, rather it is compounding.

I diet because I do all of the cooking at home and sample the food while baking, so it adds to the waistline if one is not careful that is all I mean. Dieting for me is about maintaining and not gaining.

I am adding lemon/lime slices to this tea tonight hoping to stifle the taste, well to improve it to tolerable.

Sterling, MA