drank Senna Herbal Tea by Hemani

Senna Herbal Tea by Hemani

I always brew my teas longer than is recommended once having had it for a while. So it is customary that when having this tea I left to steep for five minutes. I find enjoying this tea is best just before bedtime. I like how the herb relaxes me and the aroma is soothing; not mint at all. It just makes me think somber thoughts.

It brews a golden liquor that glows throughout the cup and unlike the Slim Tea that I have alternately with this one the taste of this Senna is a much more somber tea and remains true to the cup’s last sipping.

I have purchased this tea a few times now and hope to continue to do so; if not in the Hemani store than possibly online although the shipping handling charges I can do without.