drank Hemani Herbal Slim Tea by Hemani

Slim Tea by Hemani

I find that adding the slices of lime/lemon to this tea does improve on the taste, in that it is more tolerable for this person’s palette. I can’t say that I am seeing results with regards to shedding the pounds off.

I must face the truth, I eat and sample too much. So it is not the tea’s fault but mine own.

The tea is same color as the box; golden yellow conjuring warmth, not so much a cup of warmth but to one’s healthy benefits with choice in the foods consume perhaps. I drink this tea so that I can say I finished the box, if for nothing else.

TeaBrat

I’ve never had a dieter’s tea that did much of anything…