Green Tea (Specialty Teas) by Trader Joe’s

I have not had this brand of green tea in over a year. I am so happy to have it again. It is such a simple cup of tea that brews a golden color and smells very vegetal and has a fresh grassy scent. Tea is not bitter but medicinal in quality since this is what I am craving at this time; my morning ritual is to have a simple cup of green tea and nothing else matters. It must be very hot and steeped longer than recommended during 2nd and 3rd steep.

Overall this is my favorite store brand green tea because it seems to please me just rightly so.

Sterling, MA