drank Slim Tea by Hemani

Slim Tea by Hemani

I drink this tea very hot and steeped for five minutes in a cup of boiling water. After steep time, I squeeze some of the limejuice over the tea and stir it in. It does taste slightly better, either that or I am getting used to the taste.

I am glad that this tea is caffeine free since I drink it almost nightly and the refreshing herbs do have a calming effect upon me. On the tea box it states to add sugar if desired, but I have added a squeeze of lime to it.

I note also written on box: Herbal Tea Slim and Smart. So I am wondering what is smart about this tea? I have yet to see inches melting away and now I must look for the “smart” in the teacup.

No laughing matter, I am considering all of these things as I drink this tea.