Açai Green Tea by The Republic of Tea

This tea brews a lovely red color and smells wonderfully throughout the drink of tea. It is infused with hibiscus and blueberries, which is very prevalent. This tea does make me feel like I am drinking wine; a glass of berry wine.

Overall, tea smells vibrant of the berries mixed with the green tea. It is liquor in taste and very sweet which makes for a vibrant cup of tea. I do not think one needs to add anything else. It smells wonderful, and taste wise it leaves the palette dry and wanting more of the wine like tea found in this Açai blend.

Sterling, MA