A review of Jasmine Pu-erh Tea by Numi
(a bottled iced tea)

This Jasmine tea is excellent and not at all too sweet since I tend to think that bottled tea have too much sugar. I am happy to see that I am wrong.

As depicted in the bottle: Pu-erh is an ancient healing tea know for its healthy properties and rich taste, Pu-erh tea leaves are fermented and have significantly more antioxidants than other teas. Pu-erh is traditionally known to: improve digestion & metabolism, help weight management and naturally boost energy.

I can say I have enjoyed partaking of this tea and I am a tad healthy for having it. Thanks Numi.