Title for this review: Kopilli Assam Black Tea by Stash Tea

I continue to enjoy sampling teas by Stash; since having tried the pu-erh with its earthy properties I wanted to try the Kopilli Assam to see if I noticed differently this time around.
Tea color is dark amber
Teas aroma is malt and smoky
Teas body is full with a fullness lasting to the last drop
Tea’s character is fullness in body; as the name “Assam” implies and means to be “peerless” unlike any other.

Overall, tea was brewed for full five minutes and the tea is a sweet malt flavor that is indeed characteristic of Assam teas.

Sterling, MA