Title for this review: Açai Green Tea by The Republic of Tea

I wanted to drink something other than black teas today, so I went for a fruity blend as found in this Açai tea.
I placed on tea bag in my cup and pour in the water and placing the lid on the cup I left it to steep for three minutes. I always look forward to the smell of this tea since it is so fruity and floral like.

In removing the lid, I can indeed smell the berries and the sweetness in this cup of tea. The aroma is delightful, the teas liquor conjures floral and sweetness like smelling honey. I am reminded this is a superfruit green tea, since it is exceedingly high in amount of antioxidants.

As depicted on the tin: Açai Green Tea serves up a one-two punch of antioxidants. Green tea has been revered for centuries in the Far East for its health enhancing properties. Recent studies show green tea to be robust in polyphenols while açai berries are shown to be potent with anthocyanins. It all helps to guard the body against free-radicals causing heart disease.

It is nice to know of the health benefits of this tea. I drink it for its goodness found in the cup. It is a joyous fragrance ringing true the nose and surrounding air.

seule771

Thank you for likes. It is good tea, I would say this teas liquor is the opposite of astringent, and is like sherry, which is what some of these herbal tisanes reminds me of. This Acai specifically and that Teaman Blueberry/blackberry and probably some of Frank’s 52teas teas are like this as well. I have not tried 52teas.

Comments

seule771

Sterling, MA