Title for this review: Organic Passion Plum by Harney & Sons

Organic Passion Plum is long on taste with no caffeine this herbal brew delivers delicious taste with the added benefits of American Ginseng.

I purchased this tea at a café as my morning cup. Fragrantly it was wonderful, and very hot. I enjoyed the medley of the plum with the ginseng. Plum was more prevalent; ginseng was in hints of earthiness to the cup.

The aroma was lovely, depicting the plum right away and sweetness in the cup so that sugar was not needed. The color of the tea was like a dark grape or a soft mauve; I am not sure if one would equate the taste or character to wine since the coloring could be like that of wine.

I don’t know, I just know it was a good comforting cup of tea.