drank Senna Herbal Tea by Hemani

A review: Senna Herbal Tea by Hemani

I find myself getting in the habit of having this senna tea late in the evening.
I put one teabag in a cup of boiling water & leave to steep for 3 minutes. I do not add anything to this tea. It is taken plain as I do most teas.

I like that this tea is relaxing and helps me to eliminate waste and clean out my system.

I find I enjoy this tea more so than the Slim Tea by Hemani, which is similar in quality and usefulness.

Sterling, MA