A review: Pu-erh Premium Loose Tea by Stash Tea

I wanted to give this pu-erh another try since I do not like it as other pu-erh. It does not excite me.

Adding one teaspoon of loose tea to my cup and I poured hot water over the leaves; leaving to steep for 3 minutes with a lid on. I remove the lid after the usual time and began to inhale the aroma and yes there is that raw, earthiness in the air.

This pu-erh has a damp smell to it, the likes one finds when gardening; moist soil. I do not mind the smell; actually it is sort of nice. I tend to want to be one with nature and since I am not a gardener this tea would do to getting me close enough to the garden with none of the enduring labor. This is quite a stretch on my part in depicting this tea’s character and its effect on me.

Still unimpressed!