A review: Rose China Black Tea by Choicest Tea

I think I am beginning to know difference between fine gourmet tea and poorly sanitary tea as this Choicest Tea is turning out to be when compared with the London Cuppa and English No. 1.

Rose China Black Tea does not measure to them at all.

Tea is steeped for three minutes for first infusion and nothing added but 1 tablespoon of the leaves. Tea color is dark amber and smells of malt but not like the Kopili Assam tea. It is much weaker by comparison.

For the next steep, this time done for five minutes and adding a teaspoon of sugar and this makes it more palatable as coffee/tea should be taken. Except I don’t like black teas but prefer green teas with nothing added to them. With adding of sugar, the rose fragrant is more surfaces in the fragrant and when tasting the tea; closing your eyes and envisioning the fragrant aroma of a rose bouquet…not of a fresh bouquet but of a forgotten one. Kind of like remembering what a rose smelled like.

Overall, five minutes steep, boiling water and the adding of sugar does make tea a choicest cup, bliss even!