A review: The London Cuppa by The London Cuppa Ltd.

I brew this tea for three minutes and allow for the bag (round disc with no string) to remain in cup as this makes it easier to simply keep adding water to it and in time to replacing the bag with another.

This cuppa is robust, deep and rich in flavor. I never need to add anything to it. I like the robustness in the cup and I can drink this through out the day as I do my chores etc. around the house.

One thing to note in making this tea; it does cloud over at times when pouring the water into the cup unto the bag. I am not sure why that is? I am thinking it is because water is not hot enough and when I let it boil longer and clearer, and then pour some over the tea bag there is not clouding.

I cannot believe I still have some of this tea left. It was a good purchase made last year, from British Delight.