drank English Tea No. 1 by Ahmad Tea

A review: English Tea No. 1 by Ahmad Tea

I like returning to this tea; after having had The London Cuppa. As this tea is lightly flavored with that famous bergamot making it for a delightful cup for all occasions. I mean it is balanced in aroma, color and strength.

Tea was infused for five minutes and I removed the tea bag and I don’t feel the need to add anything to it. Tea brews a lovely amber color and smells nicely full-bodied. It is clean on the palette with a good heft possessing of color, strength, substance and roundness. This all mean that the tea holds its own.

Sterling, MA