A review: Açaí Green Tea by The Republic of Tea

Having placed one tea bag in my cup, I pour in the hot water and infuse for a few minutes. I do not remove the tea bag as I taste the tea since I might want to steep it longer, but not, as the steep time seems rightly enough.

Tea is a lovely darken purple color with a lovely fragrance-like bouquet; a medley of hibiscus, blueberries and that of Concord grapes…all conjuring that of a glass of wine. Well in this instance it would wine cooler mists.

I must say that this is a tea I am happy to have a full tin of since I can see to having it time and again knowing it will be a good cup of tea.