drank Genmai-cha by Yamamotoyama

A review: Genmai-cha by Yamamotoyama

This is my mid-day tea that I turn to when wanting a cup that will make me feel full. I like it mid-day brewed for a few minutes, really hot and as I sip the tea, I can think of cooking rice later on in the evening for dinner. As this will tie me up nicely for now.
I like that the aluminum-sealed teabag does keep to their freshness since I have had this tea still in stock for some time now. This is another good tea as the nutty brown rice is evenly distributed with the mixture of green tea.