A review: 100% Natural Green Tea by Demoulas Market

Using one tea bag and adding fresh boiling water in my cup I left it to steep for 1½ minute as suggested. With the shorter steep the astringency is more noticeable. It is not bitter, but there is heaviness on the tongue; kind of like a stinging effect. It is a clean palette tea since there is no off taste. At times a simple cup of green tea is like that freshness of breath one gets early in the day after using astringent to clean the mouth. I mean to say like using scope or something as similar.

Sterling, MA