A review of Kopili Assam Tea by Stash Tea Company

I am enjoying having a full box of this tea since I can mix it with my Acai tea to add that hibiscus and berries to the tea.

I took one tea bag of each tea and placed in my mug and added full boiling water to the cup. I left to steep for almost five minutes with cover on. I was anticipating the tea’s liquor to be very lively and I was not disappointed. Tea’s color was a very dark almost purplish color; dark red, and it smelled wonderfully sweet. I think the Assam took the berries with hibiscus very nicely.

The strength of the Assam is very bold, and by adding the Acai berry, it softened it and made it a livelier cup without milk or sugar. Next time I might add two or three Acai Berry tea bags to one bag of Assam.

Overall, it was a cup of malt interlaced with Acai Berry to bring out the sweet liquor in the cup. It is still a long way since Assam pairs better with milk and sugar.