drank English Breakfast Tea by Hemani

A review of English Breakfast Tea by Hemani

This tea is wrapped in a foil package and when opened it is very lovely; smelling of strong roast.

I place on tea bag in a cup of boiling water & leave for a few minutes with a covered lid. As I wait for tea to steep I am reminded that this is fine quality Ceylon Tea meaning that it is blended with only the finest leaves giving it a strong and rich flavored tea.

This tea is lovely, it is a robust black tea and goes well with a bit of honey stirring. I think best to say medium body with a brisk character is the overall characteristic of this tea.