A review of Pu-erh (Loose Tea) by Stash Tea

I am trying to find enjoyment with drinking this red liquor. It is steeped properly for a few minutes as recommended and the tealeaves unfold very nicely. And in sipping the tea there is nothing in particular to notice other than the earthy taste and raw even.

I just cannot seem to get excited with this tea as I have done with other pu-erh; again perhaps my state of mind, as right now it is lacking clarity, making for clouded judgment. True, but nothing special about this pu-erh.