A review of Kopili Assam Black Tea by Stash Tea

I continue to enjoy this tea while mixing it with my Açai Berry tea from The Republic of Tea. I took one Kopili Assam and two of the Açai Berry tea and added boiling water and left to steep for 2-½ minute. I chose to steep for a lesser time than usual because I wanted the flavoring to be more elevated. I want the berries to intermingle more with the Assam; to have it be creamier and less malty. But what I have accomplished is to have the flavoring of the berries trying to keep up with the malt the full-bodied effect.

I mixed the berries for flavoring where one might add milk, cream and sugar I have opted for a natural fruity blend.