drank English Tea No. 1 by Ahmad Tea

A review of English Tea No. 1 by Ahmad Tea

I want to compare this tea with my other English teas to see if indeed I can note differences in the cup. As yet I have not been able.

I placed one tea bag into my cup and added boiling water and left to steep for a few minutes. I am having it plain since I want to enjoy more of the bergamot flavor that is to be found in the cup.

Aroma is most dry, scenting fruity; citrus to be exact and having a dry palette when first tasted. As this tea is lightly flavored with the bergamot makes it smoother in taste; the malt is lessened somehow, yet having still a dry effect on the palette.