drank English Breakfast Tea by Hemani

A review of English Breakfast Tea by Hemani

I am reminded that this is a full-bodied black tea. And I am a fan of the Hemani brand from having tried several of their teas. No reason in particular, other than it is accessible and quite cheaper. I can obtain it without having to pay postage charge since I can purchase it directly in their store when I venture to hairdresser’s area. How odd of me.

Anyhow, I put one tea bag in cup and poured the boiling water in the cup and leave to steep for few minutes. This tea brews very hot and the aroma is most pungently sharp. Stands out as Hemani live natural tea.

I take the first sip and it is indeed most dry and a very robust cup of tea. It does need something to even it out so I opted for some honey. Adding one small teaspoon to my cup and stirring it. When I taste this it is better; sweet malt; not licorice but like that of natural raw sugar sweet.

English Breakfast tea is made of highest quality Ceylon tea, which gives them a strong and rich flavoring, and for me adding the honey makes it smoother on the palette and not raw malt.

Mixed with the honey is most delightful, rosy scenting even.