A review of Organic Celtic Breakfast by Choice Organic Teas

I poured over one tea bag in a cup some boiling water and left to steep for few minutes. The teas aroma is robust and richly dark. Upon tasting I can taste the malt of the Assam; leaving my palette with a drying effect at the back of throat.

It is smooth as it is robust and I am thinking this would make for a nice cup of iced tea. So I placed several tea bags in the pot and filled it with boiling water and left to brew for several minutes longer. I note the color is dark red…more amber than red. And the aroma is strong and invigorating.

I left it to cool for close to 15 minutes and took a taller glass and retrieved several iced cubes and placed them in the glass with a spoon of sugar and poured in the tea; stirring the tea, the sugar blends nicely with its coloring and to garnish I added on sliced (finely sliced) lemon and let that fall into the glass and this is was how the day unfolded with my Celtic Breakfast Iced tea; a favored refreshment of fine organic teas from Assam and Ceylon.

It is very good.

One last thing to note:
The tea bags in this package are made with unbleached natural fibers with a high barrier envelope that protects the freshness and flavor of the tea.

I am thinking guaranteed freshness with every cup of tea.