A review of Earl Grey Black & Green Tea by STASH Tea

This is a blend of 100% natural ingredients; equally distributed blend of organic black tea and organic green tea and organic bergamot oil.

I brew this tea bag in a cup of hot water for a few minutes and left the cover on for a bit longer than a few minutes. I want to note the bergamot (citrus flavor) more with this mixture. It smells lovely; not as malty as a black tea and certainly not astringent or grassy.

Taste is light in the body since I cannot tell at first if this is black or green tea. I would say since there appears to be no vegetal in the taste that it is characteristic of black tea and somewhat robust; mildly robust.

I would need more of this tea to enjoy it more; one small tea bag is not enough. Thank you Stash Tea for the sample.

seule771

Can you tell the difference with black and green tea when they are mixed? How to discern this since coloring and taste does not give way?