A review of Pure Spring Green Tea (Bilo Chun) by In Nature

I decided to have another round of this pure high-grade loose green tea. I placed on small handful of loose leaves into the pot and poured fresh water and left to boil for a few minutes. I boiling it direct and letting it steam up nicely to inhale the aroma.

It is very marine/algae in scent; to the nose it is green algae, marine experience at play. I quickly turn off the fire since it has come to full boil. Now letting it cool, the liquor is a lightest green but when the leaves are removed it is yellow in color. The smell is very green and makes me think of broccoli or spinach.

The leaves are buttery and smells sweetly. I pour myself a small cup and it is indeed a delight. It is smooth and slightly astringent with a drying effect on the palette. After the second sip I can enjoy the sweet buttery liquor to be found in this green tea.

It is amazing how these finely crisp dry leaves can become full leaves when boiled and they do retain their greens.

This indeed is pure spring green tea; does make one think of a morning dew to be found in the springtime. Bilo Chun is lovely tea. Again, thank you In Nature for finally sending this tea my way.