drank English Breakfast Tea by Hemani

A review of English Breakfast Tea by Hemani

I know that this Ceylon tea would make for a great glass of iced tea. I am, however, fixing myself a cup of hot tea.

I put one tea bag in a cup of boiling water & left to steep for a few minutes. I am always reminded when this tea is brewing how it is made of live natural. I equate the smell of this tea to this live natural process and to smelling a hint of Jasmine with each cup that I have had of the Hemani teas.

I say Jasmine since it has the same kind of pungent smelling to it. I mean when smelling of the Jasmine plant one knows right away. As with Hemani teas one know straight away since this aroma/odor is characteristic to the Hemani brand.

So on this day, I am in need of something medicinal and I reached for a cup of this English Breakfast Tea, brewed hotly strong making it that much astringent on the palette.