A review of Scented Darjeeling Tea (Sacher Blend Tea TE22S) by Upton Tea Imports
Steeping suggestion:
I placed 2 ¼ g/cup of the leaves into a cup and pour the boiling water in the cup and left to steep for four minutes.
This tea brews dark amber in color; I would have to say reddish amber and has a somewhat malt-fruity aroma.

I let it cool for a bit and simply take in the teas’ odor.

With first sipping and as I continue to drink the tea I find that I like that it’s soft on the palette; there is slight fruitiness to it, some citrus notes from the Bergamot oil I am supposing. This Sacher blend is to have some hint of vanilla added to it. So I suspect that is why the bergamot is not so prevalent as I have had in other teas with extra-berrgamot.

Something of this tea is similar to the Kopili Assam black tea. It has that same smoothness and creaminess and I could even say an overall caramel like taste to it.

I like this tea and it would make good iced tea as well. It is full-bodied tea, possessing quite a heft and the overall note is that it is smooth with a sweet malt flavor.